Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Super Bowl LVI

​This past weekend is the time of the year that many football fans look forward to, the Super Bowl! This years matchup had the Los Angeles Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals. 

While I was hoping for the Bengals to win, I had a feeling since the very beginning that the Rams would win, and that’s exactly what happened.

Many predicted the Rams to make the Super Bowl since the start of the season, while most professional analysts predicted the Bengals to only win 4 of the 17 games this season. Somehow the Bengals shocked everyone! They won 10 games and proceeded to take down some of the top teams in the National Football League. 

The only thing I don’t like about the super bowl is that there isn’t any more football for 204 more days (while writing this) . It’s going to be a super long time, that’s for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your pain of not being able to watch football for the next 200 days. I am a huge football fan so of course I eagerly tuned into the game. The ending of the game was beyond frustrating! If you are going to let them play the whole game, stick with that and don't throw a bunch of flags right at the end. The Bengals have a great future ahead of them, but they better get a new offensive line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching the super bowl as well. I was really hoping for joe burrow to pull off a huge game winning drive. I am in the same boat as you I am really sad that we have 200 days until the next football game.

    ReplyDelete

Mimic Social

 For the final week of the semester, we have to write about the social media sim we had to complete, Mimic Social. This was a social media s...