Wednesday, April 6, 2022

The Most Difficult Time of the Semester

 It is getting to about that time... where midterms start to take place and every student is experiencing burnout, and I am no exception. There isn't even march madness to keep me occupied anymore! While we are actually a few weeks past midterms, it is still time for many exams, though it's nice that I have been getting pretty solid grades on all of the tests. The only thing keeping me going is counting down the weeks until summer vacation.

Speaking of, in four weeks, I'll officially be a Junior, which is insane to me, I still remember coming on campus for the first time as a freshman like it was yesterday, that day I was a little scared, however ever since then I've fallen in love with Ohio Northern. While I'm happy that I only have two years left until I can truly start my career, It's also a little sad thinking I only have two more years.


1 comment:

  1. Not to be a downer, but make sure you enjoy every moment you have here. You may feel excited to get through the next two years and graduate, but it FLIES by! Enjoy it because pretty soon you're gonna be like me wondering where the last four years went!

    ReplyDelete

Mimic Social

 For the final week of the semester, we have to write about the social media sim we had to complete, Mimic Social. This was a social media s...