Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Week

 With it being this late in the semester, I think it's safe to say everyone needs a break. Thankfully, that much-needed "break" is coming this week. I say "break" because it's only an extra day going into the weekend, but I'll still gladly take it. What's unusual about this year's Easter Break is that we have classes on Monday, even though Easter is on Sunday, from what I hear from my coaches and professors,  we haven't had classes on the Monday after Easter for many years. This truly makes me wonder why this decision was made this year? I don't know if we usually have the Friday off beforehand like we do this year. I'll probably ask a professor tomorrow to see if they know anything! It's going to be so nice to get this Friday off and to be able to go back home, I feel like I haven't been home in such a long time.

Besides break coming up, not much has happened this past week, except I'm starting to experience some extreme burnout, which sucks because I have so many papers to write these next few weeks. I'm hoping after this weekend I get back into the swing of things and can finish strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mimic Social

 For the final week of the semester, we have to write about the social media sim we had to complete, Mimic Social. This was a social media s...