Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Ohio State Basketball

For this week's assignment, we had the option to live-tweet an event. Being the athlete I am, I chose to cover an Ohio State University Basketball game. Coming in at #23 in the country, OSU lost their previous game, this time they were playing an 8-21 team in Nebraska. Everyone would've thought this was an easy win for OSU right? Well, things played out a little different than expected

While OSU got off to a good start, you could tell by the end of the first half that they were slowing down, and this cost them. At one point Ohio State was down 12 after leading by a big margin in the first. 

Their star, EJ Liddel, did not disappoint, he ended the game with well over 20 points, showing off why he is being regarded as one of the best players in college basketball. A wing player who can score at all three levels in basketball is in high demand, to say the least. Overall, it was a depressing night for Buckeye fans, the game against Nebraska was supposed to be a tune-up game after the previous games' loss. With March Madness approaching, I'll be rooting for the buckeyes to rebound from these losses.


1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about tweeting a college sport but I went with the NBA because I thought it would be easier. I am also a Ohio state fan because my brother went there to school. And sadly I didnt get a chance to watch the game but it sounds like it was a well fought battle.

    ReplyDelete

Mimic Social

 For the final week of the semester, we have to write about the social media sim we had to complete, Mimic Social. This was a social media s...