Wednesday, February 2, 2022

2023 Spring Break Plans?

 Now that football is in our offseason, we get to discuss more and more about what our funding can get us. One big event that happens every couple of years is a nine day national trip! While this is still in the works, it seems as if though this trip will happen, even with the new strain of Covid.  

Every two to three years, the football teams raises money to take an enriching trip to another country. This year we had many options but we narrowed down all our options to just six. Those options are Spain, Italy, Iceland, Costa Rica, Jamaica, and Paris. I’m hoping that we choose to go somewhere like Spain or Italy or Iceland! 

Ultimately I’ll be happy with wherever the football team chooses to go to, as I have decided I am going to try to go no matter 

Another event that is happening right now is the super bowl is going to be played soon, after watching most of the NFL season and being alright, some friends convinced me to put a little money on the Super Bowl, nothing much, just 20$, but if Joe Burrow wins and get the Super Bowl MVP, then that 20 turns into 120$! So I guess we’ll see how it’ll turn out. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to watch Joey Franchise ball out and win the super bowl

    ReplyDelete

Mimic Social

 For the final week of the semester, we have to write about the social media sim we had to complete, Mimic Social. This was a social media s...